Friday, September 5, 2008

I Love My New Home...Old South Antique Mall !!

Look for my sign when you enter the door of Old South antique Mall or ask where to find me....
These are just a few of the things I have offered now. This Pair of Henredon Birds Eye Maple Chairs are covered in a Beautiful Red Silk,offered at $125 for the pair. I have paired them with this Beautiful Drop Leaf Inlaid Pembroke Table at $109. My Entire Inventory is 15% off.
This is a gorgeous 1930's Radio Table with exquisite Details. In a Hand Rubbed Black finish $125. On top is a Sweet Scalloped Edge Round Table with Spindle legs, $30.

This is the Sweetest Child's Desk and Chair. This solid wood piece is built around an old sewing machine base. I distressed in Lettuce Green and sanded and stained for extra details. I love it and I think you will too! At only $65!!

I have tons of Silk, Down Throw Pillows, Lamps, Art...anything you need for a Warm and Welcoming Home. Please Hurry to see me at my New home....Old South Antique Mall.

Remember I can help you have whatever look you Want on any budget...I am only a phone call away.

See you Soon!

No comments: