Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Fur Fest is Saturday, April 9th, 9am to 2 pm..Please come and Support this Worthy Cause and Visit With Me!!!

FUR is a wonderful organization!  Felines under Rescue.  Helping control the Feline Population by Neutering / Spaying Feral or Stray Cats.  But, they work from our Donations or monies raised.  They provide an invaluable service....Spay & Neuter!!!  All money raised goes directly to the veterinarians that provide the service.  They need our help.  Come shop at the semi annual FUR Fest located at 2187 South Brannon Stand Road Dothan, Al ( this is on the corner of Fortner, right across from the Bar B Que Shack) on Saturday, April 9.

Some Booths are still available !!! Booths are only $10.  Hurry Call Jane Anne at the Cottage Antiques 334-792-8804 or go by and visit with her!!! (Tell her I sent You)  Featured this year are Antiques, Collectibles, Art, Hand Crafted Items, Fresh home Baked Goods and even Hot Dogs.  Bring the Family and plan to stay shop and visit.  And, Melissa the Most Groovy Chicky in Dothan will be on Hand to Paint Faces..or even Take a custom Order for a Mural or other Art Projects...She is Amazing!

I will update with information later in the week about some of the vendors.  Make plans to rent a booth, make a donation or just shop!!

 This will be my first year actually participating with booths. Thomas is always happy to build them something to sell.   Jane Anne has found me shaded areas (Lupus makes it impossible for me to be in direct sunlight) But I will have 2 Booths Full and My Daughter in law Will have 2 Booths full of Children's Clothing!  You know the stuff Toppa Tom and Grandmommie buy and they wear once!

I will have Matlassee Bedding, Silver, Great Furniture,  Decorative Accessories, Mirrors some of this and that...I will do a preview post a little closer to time.  Same Great Prices!!  Part of my proceeds also goes to Fur..Please come Out and support this Wonderful Organization!!

I look forward to meeting you all...




Be Responsible...Spay and Neuter!!!


Go Out and Enjoy this Beautiful Day!!!!
K

No comments: