Sunday, December 4, 2011

Merry Christmas Everyone...Thanks for your continued support!!!

Yesterday was the big Annual Christmas Open House at Old South Antique Mall and we were so busy!!  More people were in that mall than I have seen in one place in a long while.   I have extended my sale through today of 20% off.  I really don't have a ton of things left but I do have a few pieces of furniture and some beautiful accessories and Christmas decor left in the booth!!  It will all be back to normal pricing Monday, December 5th. !

Thanks for all of you that came out and shopped!  We had a great day!  A few other Vendors are extending their sales as well so...It is worth your while to go and do some Christmas shopping Today at Old South Antique Mall!!  The Mall will be open from 1 pm to 5 pm!!

I have the Service League Christmas Open House Tour Next Saturday, December 10th.  Tickets are on sale on site or through the Service League!  This is for a great cause.  Please support the League.

 Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
K
  

1 comment:

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

It looks like your going to have many great buyers.

Dee