Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry christmas from My Home to Yours!!


The Front Door of Our Cottage...I am so Traditional in my Christmas Decor unlike in my everyday living of Cottage Eclectic., or maybe Primitive, some Traditional and Always French.  Well I guess I like everything!
Our 137 Year Old Cottage, always a work in progress.  Always a Labor of Love!
Shy at her parents home...Santa came at 4:30 am!!  But watching their faces is always the joy of the day!
 Alysa Christmas morning across from Shy...She looks pretty pleased as well!
I Don't Bake...but my oldest son John loved his Grandmama's Chocolate Cake.  I found my mothers hand written recipe as I looked through old cookbooks and this is the cake.  My icing ran a little but my son said I did it!!  The memories are wonderful.  I miss my mama and wish she could be here to share a slice with us.

Now at my house, here is Alysa...we start the entire Christmas present opening frenzy again! 
And Shy...
I am watching..already with the apron on and cooking in the nearby kitchen
Christa is Blinged out!  I give fun stuff! 
John and his New Sport Coat..yes Mama knows what size sweetheart!

Friends joined us later Christmas eve...I am getting a much needed tutorial on my iphone from Brian.  Baby Ryder is being loved by all.  Samantha (Ryder's mom)is behind Christa

Our Sweet Kitty , Mr Hedley!

Christmas Brunch with the family.  We miss our Mitchell!  He is with his Sweet Nancy Pants and her Family in Atlanta.

Merry Christmas From My Family to all of you!  I hope your day is filled with Love, Family and Friends!

K



No comments: