Friday, September 5, 2008

More New Friends Made the Move to Old South Antique mall

My friend Jan booth JJK and Becky booth JH made the move with me to Old South Antique Mall. I wanted to make sure everyone stopped in to tell them Hi.

Take a look a just a few of the things they have to offer. Things are moving so fast it is hard for me to keep up with what they have. These are just a few of the things that caught my eye today!!

Tons of Sweet Vintage Rattan...Hurry, your Sun Porch wants you to freshen it up and what better way???

Great Pair of Inlaid Solid Wood Tables....$38 each!
Look at all this sweet pink!! Yum!! And, Wicker!! Always in style and who couldn't use another piece for storage!
This Vintage Mahogany Corner Shelf is Too Die 4 at $199. It has all Details of Nice Old Furniture and so affordable!!

Visit these ladies soon...their stuff is flying out the door!! Tell them Kay sent you!!

No comments: