Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Mid Century, Early Century, Vintage...I've got new furniture!!!

Wonderful Vintage Mid Century China Cabinet, All Original. Sliding Glass Doors $145
A Closer View of the Top

Details of the Bottom

I have a set of 6 Beautiful Vintage Chairs with so much Charm. They are Hand Rubbed Distressed Black. Look at the Gentle Curve of the Back !
Lovely with A traditional Table. Sweet with a Farm Table and Great with anything Vintage. 4 of them are covered in the Mustard with Persimmon Dots and 2 are covered in the Persimmon with the Mustard Dots. Set of 6 $450.00
I have Paired them with a Vintage Drop Leaf Turned Leg Table in a Black Hand Rubbed Distressed finish. $99

Makes a nice set!!!
This is too Sweet. Small Shabby White distressed Table with tons of Details $22
Just look at the details
Great Florentina Gold Table, a steal at $24
Beautiful Large Round Black Hand Rubbed Distressed Table with a Glass insert. Beautiful Woven Bottom, great for Display $55
The 3 Tables
Patio Stuff....I've got it. Yard....Summer time
Funky Turquoise Metal Table $18

Check out the Solid Wood Primitive Large Shelf. Great Piece $65


I have more things coming...come get these so I can bring those.

Thanks so much all of you for your continued patronage. I appreciate you and hope you find what you are looking for. If not...call or email and let me know. I will be on the look out for you.

See you soon at Old South where it's always a FUN place to shop!!

No comments: