Saturday, October 10, 2009

I Can Almost Feel Fall...Time to Redecorate

Happy Fall...just wish it felt a little more like it. I brought a few new things in, most of the things from last week are already gone. So if you see something....

This is a great Kitchen Island or Bar. Made from a Vintage Ship Hatch with a very Sturdy Chunky Base. The top has the natural wood finish. I just cleaned it up and hand waxed it. The Brass wraps are original. My sweet husband built this piece as he does so many of the things we offer. He choose 4 x 4 wood to make the base. He notched all the pieces so that the base fits together like a puzzle. He then bolted all together. This makes for a substantial piece. Beautiful!! Look at the details below. This piece comes with 2 stools, newly upholstered and is priced at $225.00




Remember the Sofa Table from last week? Well, it sold quickly and we had a couple more of these wonderful old boards so he made another. The only difference is I chose to stain the base darker. This is a dark walnut. I love the contrast of colors. Priced at $45


Added the white lamp. It has a Deep Ebony Wood Base, linen shade and over sized Brass Oriental Finial. The combination is very soothing and would work well with almost any color scheme and setting. Priced at $15.

2 Great Red Lamp Shades with so much personality. The pair are $15.


Hurry in for best selections. If there is something you are looking for, give me a call, or send me an email. I might just have what you are looking for!!!

Thanks for stopping in...come back soon for more new merchandise!!

No comments: