Thursday, March 18, 2010

As Promised...New Merchandise!!

I know, I know....I have heard from many of you about not having things for sale.  The weather has been horrible and I need some sunshine!!  Most of the furniture pieces I do, I use Mr sunshine to help me!!  I have found that by letting a piece actually bake in the sun, provides a small part of the hand rubbed finish I do.  Just one more step in the" feel " and tone of the piece.  So, today I have some great pieces of kitchen ware, A Floor Lamp and a Small Pub Table..  These are great things I love and I hope you do too!




This is a Wonderful Pasta Bowl in the Vintage Tomato Pattern by Williams Sonoma.  A Large and Beautiful Serving Piece  This piece sells on Replacements for $99.  No longer offered by Williams and Sonoma,  I have also have the 4 Dining Bowls as well.. All four in a different pattern of the Vintage Tomato Pattern. I am selling the Large Serving Bowl for~ $45~.






This is a closeup of the center.











A closeup of the Back.









The four bowls for dining.  These are priced at  ~$45~ for the set. These are selling on Replacements for $33 to $35 each.












 The Green Zebra.










Pear Tomotoes












The Cherry and the Boxcar Willie



A Beautiful Cobalt Oval French Pottery  Glazed  Crock Piece.  Wonderful for serving, oven ware and into the fridge. ~ $10.00~











Close up of the back, Made in France by Indoorable.












Sweet, Sweet white Oval Fluted Edge Crepe Bowls.  These also work well from Fridge, Oven and on to the Table.  Just perfect for an individual serving. Set of 4~ $12.00~.






 
Closeup of Back.

















Wonderful Royal Worcester, Evesham Pattern 1961.  Beautiful hand Painted as well as Transfers.
~$12.00~.









The Back.











Matching Individual Souffle Bowls.  But these are the newer version. ~$15.00~ for the set of 4.














The Back.










Great Floor Lamp with tons of Details.  All Rewired.  (Please excuse the mess around it, I am redoing my Dining Room!) Heavy Wrought Iron in Greens, Aged Off White and a Terra Cotta Color.  The photos do not do it justice.
~$45.00~













The Base













The Arm, Which Extends and Bends.










It Works and has a Great finial!













The Arm with out the shade.













The Arm Bent














Small Pub Table with an Oak Rim.  Pedestal Bottom. ~$35~ (Chairs are not included)










Close up of the Top.











OK, That is all I have ready to offer you....but I am working on a Fabulous Large Coffee Table in a Hand Distressed Black finish.  A Great Upholstered Bench and a Patio Table you will not believe.

I am busy taking orders for Farm Tables and Potting Tables.  My normal turn around is 2 weeks.  But, we are filling up...so don't wait!!

2 Girl Friends and I are having a Big Yard Sale on April 3rd.  I wil give you more details a little later, even some sneek preview photos.

Saturday will be my first installment of "Shopping in the Wiregrass".  It will be an entire Post Dedicated to Vintage Chic Antiques in Historic Downtown Dothan.  Come Back Saturday.....Wonderful things!!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping in...Stay in touch!!

K

No comments: