Friday, August 6, 2010

Stuff, Stuff and More Stuff!!!

Hi Everyone!  I took a few days off to try and sort through all the stuff the doctors have told me lately....This was my View out of the Back of The House!!  Stunning!!  I am not a Sun Worshiper, Don't Tan....But to Take in The View, To hear the Rolling Tides and The Breeze...All I can say is AHHHH!!  Just Lovely, and you all know I Love Beauty!  This is Natural Beauty at it's best.

These 3 People Bring Such Happiness to My Life.  This is My Sweet Husband Thomas and our 2 Grand Daughters..Alysa and Shy! Love, Love!!

When we can't be together, my Family Says Love, Love...that means love you with a Big Hug.

I have more things and some of things from my last post, seems you all wanted everything when I was out of town with my phone turned off.  I am sorry but, I really needed the family time and Love.  I still have so many items to offer you.....
This is the Farm Table and Benches, I just added a couple of Chairs.  I started to paint the chairs and then decided...maybe you have a certain color you need them to be for your own style.  They are Solid Heavy Chairs, $15 each.  The Table is $75 and the Benches are $15 Each....BUT if you buy the entire set you may purchase them for $130.00.

Great for a Kitchen or Dining Area or For an Outside Covered Area.  Folks with small children this is perfect.  The kids love the Benches and Mom you and Dad have a Chair Each.  
Just a closer look at the Chair.  If you scroll down to my last post you can see a closeup of the Benches and the Table. 

I Think these would be Fabulous in Red....White if you are not as Bold or Green is always a Great Color.  I would be happy to paint them for you if you need me to...just tell what's your Flavor!!

I have some Small Things as well...I was going to have the Booth so....
 Excuse the gravel, this is just outside the storage unit and it is too Full to have anything displayed inside.

 The Great Blue Chunky Candle Holder from Last week $8.00.  The Botanical is one of a Pair...I will show you come closer views.

I Love Them, I Love All of Nature $20 for the Pair.



They are Just Stunning Together!


 Two Very Cute Decorative Plates...with Fruit!!
Sweet Details on the Green with Cherries and Grapes..Great for Displaying on a Shelf or Hanging on the Wall.  $8.00
 Great White Shelf to Display these along with other Great Stuff and Pegs!!  I Love Pegs...I like to hang Aprons, Candles, Framed Photos attached to Ribbon or Just a Jacket or Book Bag.

I Have Red Shelf as well for you Bolder Folks and it Has Hooks.  Either Shelf $10.00
 This Piece is Wood, Carved and wonderful.  Fruit...yes I Love Fruit.  But I Love the Bow!! Wonderful Patina and it has a self hanger on the back $8.00

Black Cast Iron Eagle Book Ends...Heavy!!!!!
Very Americana.  $10.00


Sweet Iridescent Bottle Perfect for some Wild Flowers or Herbs on your Kitchen Counter, On a Window Ledge, In The Bathroom or Just Beside a Bed....Or on the Tray that Delivers Breakfast in Bed to You or Your Special Someone!  It Measures 10 3/8 inches $5.00


Great Glass Jar with a Pewter Lid.  I Can Just See This filed With Building Blocks or Numbers From old Scrabble Games or Letters....Pasta, Beans...What ever you Choose $6.00




Oh I Love Words, What better Way to Say "Thank You" than in French!!  And in Black ...It Makes a Statement!!  Use it anywhere on anything... It Measures 18 5/8 in Length and 6 3/8 Inches Tall.....$12.00




Again....Love Words!!  Perched on top of the Fridge, The Cabinet, The Counter, The Table ANYWHERE!!!  Love the Black, have a pre-drilled hole if you want to hang it...It Measures 12 1/8 in Length and 6 5/5 inches Tall!  !$10.00



Yep, Fruit...A Trio of Fruit Molds.  Hanging on the wall even mixed with you Tole Platters...Yum!!  The Measurements (Large) 7 x 5 1/4 Inches and The two Small are 3 1/2 Round  $8.00



Wonderful Vintage Pottery Pitcher, Measures 6 3/4 Inches Tall

Simple and Wonderful $6.00



Found This Lamp in some of my digging....Has a Great Distressed Finish, just add a Shade

A Little Closer $6.00


Wonderful Green Bowl sitting on a Wrought Iron Base ...Measures 10 Inches in Diameter  $6.00

Maison Belle Black Framed Art Piece....Beautiful for a Bath, Bed Room or Den...Measures 20 x 24  $15



Wonderful Primitive Cabinet....I haven't done a thing to it, I discovered Old Green Stained Glass under the paint.  I love Chippy Old Furniture and this one fits the bill!!! It Measures  25 1/2 x 18 3/8

Take a Closer Look It is Oak under all that Paint, I love it just the way it is BUT....it could be so much more!!!




 Simply Wonderful!!  $30.00

 Just a few more items...

I Have this Great Shelf Planter....Reduced to $35




Top Plenty of Space for Display!!

Turned the other way to have the holes and cut work hung against the wall....




Side View!  $35
Last But Certainly Not Least....
Fabulous East Lake Bed in Full Size.  Painted White...Head Board, Foot Board and Rails All Original!  $75




Foot Board
Closer of the Head Board, it has cute spindles that screw into each side...the bed is in storage...I spindles are at home for safe keeping...

Here are the spindles
The Back of the Bed to Show the Oak...if you don't like a painted bed this is what you could have!


I Still Have the Door Secretary (scroll down to last weeks post to see it) or just email for more photos.  My storage unit is Full!  Full and over flowing!!

I will begin showing you the progress of our New Home in my next post!  We have made some progress and I am so excited!!

Remember to become a follower on my blog...I Love to have your input...Leave me a post on my Blog...go to the bottom and there is a an option to leave a post!


You can a Warm, Welcoming Home with Out Spending Tons of Money!  I Can Help!  I am just a Phone Call, Email or Text away!!

Stay in Touch and Try Your Best To Stay Cool!
K

2 comments:

Sydney Newsom said...

Hi! I found you via Craig's List. Is the White Full Bed still available? I would love to see it!

Kay Gilbert said...

Thanks so much for your interest Sydney...I do have the bed and would be happy to show it to you. Just give me a call 334-790-6507! Thanks so much for your interest.

K