Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Year!

A New Piece with Great Primitive Style...Love the Red with the Black Distress!  An Open Pie Safe with Bead Board Back.  Great for Display in any Room!  $99.00  SOLD
Vintage Metal Typewriter Table.. Paint in Fresh Linen.  Works as an Occasional Table beside a Chair, Beside the Bed as a Laptop Desk.  On the original Casters...Sweet Piece  $38.00  GRAY BENCH, TABLE AND CHAIR ARE SOLD
Both sides fold up for more work space
Great Graphic Art for any Room $8.00  SOLD

Pipe Organ Stack..this is a wonderful conversational piece and it adds great vertical visual art....
Wonderful Primitive Table.  My Husband, Thomas Gilbert's Newest Book..The Unauthorized Autobiography of Rickey Stokes $15.00 Each
SOLD
Pair of Crystal Lamps with Shades $30 Each Beautiful Platter and Lenox China Divided Dish  BLACK SOFA TABLE IS SOLD
Vintage French Print

My Husband Thomas added a Booth to the Mall with all his Quirky things...
A couple of Bows...Many Letters and some of this and that...
Custom Wine Rack for $19.99  Galvanized Metal and Wood, Pretty Nifty if I do say so!!

Just a few of things I have in my booth...Please stop in and take a look around! 

Happy New Year to all of you!!  I hope the New Year Brings Many Wonderful Adventures in Decorating!

Remember you can have a Warm and Welcoming Home without Spending a Ton!  I Can Help!!!

Love, Family and Friends are what is Important..Wishing all the best for you in the New Year!

K

4 comments:

Brenda said...

That red piece is only $99.00? Wow, great item. Would look great with pewter pieces on it. You don't ship do you? LOL! I just love that piece!

Brenda

Kay Gilbert said...

Brenda it would wonderful with Pewter pieces. I would be happy to ship, if you arranged it. I would deliver to whomever you chose to use.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the wine rack! I live about 2 hours away, but I'd definitely drive there for that. Do you know if it is still available? Thanks! My e-mail is chelseasparlor@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

How much is the picture of the Dancers?