Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I've missed Everyone!

I had knee surgery about 2 1/2 weeks ago and it seems like an eternity since I have posted.  My sweet hubby Thomas was nice enough to go to Old South and fluff and add things for me (can't wait until I can do it as well)!!

 I also want to ring my own bell...The latest edition of Wiregrass Living Magazine is out and I am featured with 2 Children's rooms!!  I Love the Magazine and am so thankful to My Clients for allowing me to have fun with their children's rooms and also to the Magazine for including me.  I have taken some photos with my phone..They Do Not Do Justice to the Photography by Brian!  Go out and get your issue!!




OK, We have new items at the mall in both booths and will have more in by the weekend.  Tommy has been wonderful taking care of me and working his full time job.  I am blessed to have a truly amazing husband!!






Plenty of NEW Designer Fabrics!  The Table above has Great Details! We have 2 side Tables and a Coffee Table...All Priced Separately!!

Beautiful Dining Table**Note the Leaf under the table**






Lime Green Table and a Sweet Metal Tea Set!  Play time!!!  The Little Chairs are Oak.



These Great Light Fixtures/Chandelier ands are made by the Hubby!  Riveted Metal Frames!  One has an Old Style Filament Light and the other has a strand of Lights with Dried Ivy Vines.  Very HoBo Industrial!!!!

And Now to the Hubby's Booth.........
A Racing Tire!!  Wouldn't this make a Great Coffee Table for the Man Cave or Racing Enthusiast!!!!!!


Rare Find!  This was made for Pier 1 in the late 60"s.  It is a print by David Palladini.  The first shot shows the true colors, the last is without flash so you ca see the details.


Another little something for the racing fan!  The round piece is RED PLEX...Wouldn't it make an awesome Coffee Table Top!!!



Don't forget Thomas' Book is on sale at Old South Antique Mall!!

Come and visit both booths...you know you want to!!

Remember you can have a Warm and Welcoming Home with out spending a Ton!!! I Can Help!!

Stay Cool, Summer is on the way!!

K

3 comments:

Notconcerned said...

The Capricorn poster mounted to wood is by David Palladini, it still has the Pier 1 price tag on the back.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Palladini

DebbieT said...

Congratulations on your feature in Wiregrass Living Magazine, Kay - the rooms are exquisite, you did a fantastic job.

Guess I better start saving up and have you come deal with my house!!

Kay Gilbert said...

Thanks Debbie! I loved working with the Evans family on the Children's room!!! Just call me!!