Thursday, November 4, 2010

Don't You Love the Weather??? Simply Beautiful!!

Hello All  Isn't this Wonderful Weather??  I love the smells, the feel of the air, makes me want a big pot of chili!!

Sorry I have been away so long.  I have been really busy working , just making things Pretty!  I do have a storage unit full...just haven't had the time to get by and actually sort it out.  I will find the time, but first... I have a big sale coming up, a client who has FABULOUS things and needs to offer you some of the items we didn't use in her re-do..  We have just completely re-done her home so...you can pick up some great items!

I promise I will update.....Just wanted you all to know I haven't forgotten you.   Email me with some of things you might be in the market for and I will let you know if we have it, an idea on the price and set up an appointment for you to come and take a look.  It will be at least a week before we are ready but....I will have your appointment booked.

Enjoy this wonderful weather....don't forget to email for an appointment for the sale.

Remember you can have a Warm and Welcoming Home with out spending Tons of Money ...... I Can Help!!!!

No comments: