Friday, November 26, 2010

Good bye to the Fall Decor and Hello to All that Glitters!!

I have been so busy lately, hardly time to sit, much less time to write or share.  But I am not complaining..  Making things pretty fulfills me and I have been really "filled" Lately.

We have moved into our 137 year our Victorian Farmhouse.  We love it...it is not finished...and do not know where anything is but, it will all happen .  Then we will sigh and relax!

I have many things to offer for sale and will give you some photos soon. But, right now I am alone at 3:18 in the morning and am so Thankful for my busy life, for the Sweetest Husband in the world  and for having my children close by. I am Thankful that I have this Life.

I do have a couple of photos of some things in a clients home and will have more.  I will post before and after in the next few days.

I will post sale items and tell you all about what is to come. 

But right now, I am thankful to all of you that are reading this....
K

No comments: