Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Client Sale Tommorrow!!!!

Hi Everyone!!  How do you like the weather??  Does it feel like Christmas?  It does to me.

Tomorrow, December 2nd @10:30 until 12:00 one of my Clients will be having a sale on her Screened in Back Porch.  It will be Chilly.....but she has some great things.

Vintage Chest of Drawers $30
Vanity with Mirror $25
Vintage French Provincial Chest with a Matching Book Case  $75.00
Vintage French Provincial Desk $55

Tons of Floral Pieces

Tons of Accessories

Nice comforter Sets

So much....But it is only tomorrow from 10:30 to 12:00

What ever is left will be in a yard sale for Friday 8:30 to 12:00

Worth coming and make sure you are there at 10:30 ....Call me for directions but I think I can tell you simply

See you tomorrow

104 Fair Oaks Drive
Dothan, Al

From 231 North turn beside Kohl's onto Murphy Mill Road .  Follow until you see the Traffic Light at John D Odom.  Last Road to the Right before you reach John D is Fair Oak.  2nd House on the Right

Or coming up 231 from the Ozark area, turn right onto John D by the Wallace Building.  Follow until you come to the traffic light at Murphy Mill, turn Left and it is the First Left.  2nd House on the Right

From 84 West, turn to the Left between Publix and the Texaco Station onto John D Odom, follow until you come to the traffic light at Murphy Mill.  Turn Right, 1 st Road to the Left is Fair Oak...2nd House on the Left.

Call , email or Text if you get lost.

Happy Shopping.

I have big news ...I will send out another post tomorrow!!

Call me for all your decorating needs...nothing too small...nothing too big!

Need help with Christmas?  I have a few appointments left!!

Travel Safe!

K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings,,

Just spreading a little Holiday Cheer. Love to have you visit me sometime.

Merry Christmas,
~Ronda
Simple Thyme Prims - on Selling Blogs