Monday, March 21, 2011

~~Spring is Beautiful....I love the Smell of Wisteria~~

I have more things to show all of you.  Sorry it has taken so long, I have been working non stop and the only reason I have a little time today is because I have a doctors appointment ...so I thought, what better time than to offer a few things to friends.

This is a Sweet Primitive Table with the Original Green Paint.  It is solid Oak and was made by a great grand daddy in 1919.  Great Piece!!  I love the way it has aged.  $25.00   SOLD

Wonderful Patina.  Beside a Chair as a place for a Lamp and some Books.  As a Bed Side Table.  So many possibilities.    SOLD
Red Stick Shelf with a little distress.  Hang it on the wall with a few things and see your "Stuff" pop! 
A little Closer... Great Details and Very Sturdy $10.00   SOLD

Sweet Metal Bench in gold.  Use it as a Vanity Stool in A Bedroom or Bath.  Add a Cushion and place it at the end of the bed for the perfect perch to put shoes on.  Or outside as a great place for Plants...possibilities...possibilities!!  $18.00   SOLD

Large Mirror in a Dry Brushed Black.  It has a Great Shape with a little Metal Detailing. Hang it over a Dresser to give a little more Texture.  Over a Mantel, a Buffet, in a Hall or at the end of the hall.  You will be surprised at how a room will open up!!

Measures37 inches at the highest point (height) by 45 inches Wide.  Nice and Large!! 
$25.00  SOLD

Just a closer View of the Details.
Nice Primitive Piece...Punch Tin in Oak!  What better Way to say "Home"... $ 18.00

Piece of 3D Art not picked up.  Posted Several Weeks Back.  $8.00   SOLD
Sweet Dragonfly Glass piece.  Wonderful in the Window to Catch the light  $5.00

The Bath Prints in that back are 2 pieces not picked up Great in a Bath Oil on Canvas $10 for the Pair
A different view!  $10 for the Pair.  Oil on Canvas
Pair of Lanterns in Wrought Iron...Pieces not picked up   Imagine Candles and vines on your Deck or Patio. $40 for the Pair.  These have great details.  I have more detailed photos in a Past Blog.  But email me and I will be happy to send you more photos if needed.   $40 for the Pair
 I love this chippy Piece...It is a a small bench perfect for a little one to perch on or....a Great Plant Stand.  But look what it does.....
It folds Down...How Cute is that!!  Perfect Shabby Chippy Paint  $18.00 
Cute!!
The Back looking down
Just another view to talk about the things sitting on the piece.  The gold Canister $5.00

Set of 3 Majolica Plates $10
 
The Ball Mason Jars in the Blue/Teal $8.00 Each...I used one as a Flower Vase.  These are Beautiful in the Window.  

Distressed Vanilla Chest of Drawers.  I Sanded the Top down to the Wood and Stained in in a Dark Walnut.  I think it came out great with the Vanilla.

Wonderful Sturdy Piece and Great Storage  $45.00   SOLD

This Piece Measures 30 1/2 W x 17 D x 37 H
 

Another peek at the Mason jars and the small one has the original lid.  Great for Pantry Storage or Bath Beads, Pretty Stones, Buttons....$8.00 Each
Divided Hand Painted Dish for serving Raw!!  Or what ever you want..Pretty enough just for display, Made in Italy.  $10

 Sweet Hand Painted Bird Plate to sit around or Hand.  Looks Like Spring!!
$10.00
Sweet little Vintage Glass Dish with a Silver Top...On your Dresser, in the Bath.  Great for holding Jewelry or all your eye shadow  $8.00   SOLD
Silver Wire Basket with a Lid...Will hold anything.  Great Organizer.  Or as a Display piece.  Think About your Coffee Table..all those remotes in one place  $8.00   SOLD
Sweet Antique Chair with a Beautiful Seat.  The Chair is Oak, The Seat is in Wonderful Shape and it is comfortable  $20.00  REDUCED TO $10.00
Great Seat!!
Antique Quilt, All Hand Stitched.  Beautiful Heirloom.  Do you have a Baby Girl  that needs this over the back of her Rocker?  What about on the Foot of a Little Girls Bed?  The is so very sweet!  $25.00   SOLD

Looks at the Details!
Great Old Piece, about a 100 years old.  The drawers work.  I believe it was an old sewing box.  And, I also believe it is a marriage of 2 pieces. But it works!!  It is not perfect...But it is Beautiful and Detailed.   SOLD
Perfect for a Night Stand, Beside a Sofa, Between 2 Chairs...Or all on its own.  It measures 19 1/4 x 15 3/4 by 32 1/2 Tall
The Top happened many, many years ago.  But the Piece is Sturdy and wonderful.  Just a little more Character!!
Lovely  $40.00   SOLD












OK, I need to run to the Doctor.  Send me an email or call 334-790-6507.  I may not be able to answer but PLEASE just leave a message.  I cannot hold things.  If you say you want it, it is yours.  My things sell quickly so...if you want it, let me know.  I will update with the "SOLD" as it sells.

I have more Furniture, not sure if it will happen today.  I have a Mid Century China Cabinet with the Sliding Glass Doors.  A French Provincial Dresser and The Cutest French Provincial Server I think I have ever, ever seen!  I still have boxes and Tubbies...but one day at a time!!

Remember you can have a Warm and Wonderful Home with out Spending a Ton of Money!!  I Can Help...Call me now to book.  I have a few days here and there but Spring is just about Full and Summer is beginning to fill up.  Call me and let's get started on Your New Look!!!

Take Care and Enjoy the Wisteria....
K



3 comments:

Kira =] said...

What are the measurements of the vanilla chest of drawers?

Anonymous said...

All the items I wanted, green table, yellow metal grille table and the shiny basket have sold. I'll have to wait for next post!! Take care Kay,
t.

Melanie said...

I like the black mirror. Is there anywhere I could use it?