Monday, April 18, 2011

Good Morning!!  What a Gorgeous Day so far!!  I just love this weather, not too hot, not too cool...low humidity!  Just right!

Sorry I have been away, I have been really busy with my job.  A blessing...juggling 3 large jobs and a couple of small ones here and there.  Giving a painting lesson this week.  I love making all things around me pretty...so I could not ask for anything more.

I just wanted to check in and tell you all it was wonderful to meet you at Fur Fest and to also thank you for making the event a success.

 I will be posting photos before and after of the Projects I am working on.  I will have many, many things once I am finished.   If you have not joined me on Face Book please do!!  I am giving things away when we reach a certain number of "likes", actually today is the 2nd Freebie and the next will at 275!!  So come on...join us...Share The Link!!

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday and a Beautiful Week!!

 Remember you can have a Warm and Welcoming Home with out spending Tons of Money!!....I Can Help!!

K

P.S.
This is a photo of my Sweet Kitty...Mr Hedley.  He is always happy to help with what ever project I am working on.








No comments: