Sunday, August 14, 2011

Happy sunday Everyone....

I told you there would be some surprises and here they are.   Somethings sold when the doors opened.  Remember Shop Early for best selections.  I put several pieces of furniture on sale 15% off...you will see the Orange tags....but only Today, Sunday August 14th and Monday August 15th....Mall will reopen in the Morning at 10 AM

OK.....I filled the walls with Art!  all Kinds!

Yummy Antique Pine French Shelf!   ~~Pruvoust~~~ Yummy!
It is Lovely...Don't expect it to last long at $125...I attached the add from Ballard Designs for a New one...this one id OLD and Great!!!
Really Old Gas Can...Would look great in the den in the corner or with a top as an end table!!
Better Photos of the Antique Ships Hatch Table...look at the massive legs.
A different Angle
The Stools are Substantial...This set is a steal at $250.00
Fabulous Raw Linen Fabric!!
Wonderful Antique Hamper..use it for florals or just to look great.  I was thinking of an Acrylic Round Top and use it as an Occasional Table.  It is a steal at $45.00
I reduced the chair to $75 and look what Purple or Eggplant does with it!!!
Antique Tiger Oak Beveled Mirror...$35
You can't really tell but this is a Fabulous Black distressed Mirror with Silver....$20
Yum!!


These are a few of the things added...but there are more!!  Go and Take a Look.  Don't miss out on the Sale.

Thanks for the visits and sales today!!

Remember I am only a Phone Call, Text or Email Away...you Can a Warm and Welcoming Home with out spending a Ton...I Can Help!!!!

Take Care...

K


No comments: