Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Thanks for the visitors to my New Booth...

Thanks for all the visitors  to my New Booth at Old South Antique Mall this week!!  I appreciate it!!  Thanks for all the purchases...Thomas has been trying to help out by keeping the booth stocked.

This is one the newest pieces in a Lovely Gray...wonderful as a bedside table, or an occasional table. Hurry I don't think it will last long.  Most of the furniture pieces sold in just the first week.  So if you see something, better grab it!   The Coffee Table below the cabinet is a Beautiful Fresh Linen and is sizable enough for a open concept living area.  A perfect place for the little ones to perch and do their homework or as a display area..or maybe just put your feet up and watch a little TV.

 I had surgery one week ago today, I am going to try and keep everyone updated.  I had my Cervical Spine repaired.  Disc 2, 3, 4 5 and 6 are all now new and improved with plastic metal and a VERY large bone Graph from my right hip.  I am feeling much better.  I had a couple of days that were very questionable.  Beyond my hip, I am with out pain!!  YEA!!  Honestly if I had known about the Bone Graph, I might have chickened out..but it is over and I am trying to follow doctors orders.  This first week is a blur...I can lift a milk gallon now and next week I can bend over.  I guess the little things will mean more as they happen.  But, right now I am ready to get back to my life.

I have clients waiting and homes to make pretty.  I have a new booth and I have hired someone to help so...lots happening, just not happening with me right now. 


Great vintage Chair in the Soft Gray...great for a desk or the mixed match look with a farm table!

Great vintage Metal Chairs with Vintage Fabric and A Wicker Table that can be used anywhere.
Beautiful Parlor chair and it does not need anything...$125.  I think this would be Fabulous in a Bathroom....I have some "New" Vintage Lamps for your lighting needs
A Great Pair of Birch Ikea Chairs for those college students heading back to school.
Lots to see...but not lasting long.  I hope to replenish my booth this weekend...the mall has called everyday to tell me more has sold.  Hurry for the best selections.  Make sure to tell them I sent you.

Take Care,
K



1 comment:

Kira =] said...

how much is the vintage chair in soft gray? it might be perfect for the girl's new desk.