Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fall...What a glorious time. The Colors, The Smells and The Cooler Air!!


Fall is here, I can feel it.  I love this time of the year.  So many wonderful things to be thankful for.  I am so very fortunate to have such a wonderful husband, 2 loving boys, a very special daughter in law and yes....two very Beautiful Grand Daughters.    My baby turns 23 today, where has the time gone???

Sorry I did not post photos this weekend or get more into the booth.  Our friends lost one of their children at 27, that makes you stop and think about time. Time spent, time truly enjoyed with each other and that we have so little time here.  Sorry..got off track!

I did put several pieces of furniture in the booth and some were already gone when I went back in today to take the photos.  I will be adding as the week goes by.  I have many, many things that I have not painted.  So if there is something that you are looking for and you might possibly want a project ...get in touch.

 The View as you walk in the door of the mall to your right....lots of stuff
 A Great foyer Piece or bedside table, Beautiful Mirror   SOLD..lots of pretties
 This is a Vintage piece of Art, lovely FRENCH PLANTER SOLD
 Close up of the Mirror   SOLD
 Wonderful Stained Glass and this little shelf is great for inside or out in a Vanilla Distress
 Are you ready for fall?   I have some stuff to help! Distressed Gray Magazine Table, sturdy, heavy solid. $75   SOLD
 Great corner shelf   SOLD
 A Fall Bowl ready to serve or just look pretty
 A Beautiful Platter
 If sunflowers are you thing for fall...

 A Sweet Black and Gold Painted Chest.  Nightstand?  Beside a Chair??   SOLD
 A Pair of Black Occasional tables   SOLD with some lovely Silver pieces...but check out this Beautiful Bag..All covered in buttons!
 Another View of a Lovely Leather Top coffee Table in Vanilla distress
 Fall has arrived.  A Beautiful Sofa Table with so many details.  Tall with 2 shelves.  Narrow enough for a foyer or as a great server..It is solid oak or it can be painted.  $50
 Love this Green Distressed Bench.  Look at the Details and think about this as a table beside a chair, used to stack your favorite books in the sun room or on the porch.  Sweet Bench!  Everything bursting with colors.  Even the Table Runner.
 Mr Rooster is Crowing....The air Feels Great $38   SOLD
 Some of the workmanship of the Sofa Table...and of course "Autumn Blessings"
 This shows more details of the table...the stuff on the bottom shelf is not bad either!!!
 Great details!!
 Beautiful Small Occasional Table, Beautiful Stained Glass and even some Florentina.  We try to have a Wide variety!
 Stunning Vintage Ship Art   SOLD
 Lovely Vintage Cottage Art
 A Pair of Heavy, Double Matted Fruit Art ....Great for a Dining Room
 Great Red Chunky Table   SOLD, Windsor Chair and a small black Table with oodles of details.  Check out the Lovely Beaded Bag!!
 A Vintage solid Oak Windsor, It is stamped on the bottom... Veterans Administration.  The Creel Fishing Bag would be great for a Fall Front Door Display
 So Sweet BIG Parisian Street Scene   SOLD
 Lovely Round Vintage Floral  $19.95   SOLD
 Ovals to match Pair for $15.00   SOLD
 Large Foiled World Map
 More letters, these are aluminum and can be painted any color

A Great Glass display piece.  Orange wire display and clear Jars...Perfect for a Retro Kitchen   SOLD

 Lovely Vintage Plate
 This is my Grand daughter Alysa..she spent a recent Saturday afternoon with Toppa Tom at the Vintage Car show and the Hooter girls loved her outfit!!
 This is my Handsome Hubby...Toppa Tom...also with the Hooter girls
 This is my baby boy Mitchell whose birthday it is today ( and me)
A Drawing of my Sweet Baby Mitchell by his bestest Nancy!

Mitch being goofy making Balloon Animals at CHILL

John and Sweet Shy at Wrestling...they love it!!
 Our Sweet Grand Daughter Shyanne and our Precious furry Baby Mr Hedley
 Christa our Daughter in law and great Mommy
 The Girls being Silly
 John my oldest and Daddy to the above
 My Handsome boys together with all their flowing hair
 My oldest John with Mr George Jones, My father was a BIG fan of Mr Jones and this thrilled him to no end!!!

This is my entire Wacky bunch...I know I never include photos of my family, but I am thankful to have them and wanted to share...

Remember you can have a Warm and Welcoming Home, without spending a fortune!!!  I can help!!  Call, Text or Email!

Happy Fall!!  Get out and enjoy the Fresh Air...Smile a lot and love life!!

K

No comments: