Friday, October 7, 2011

New Stuff Heading to Old South Antique Mall

Hey Everyone..about to take some things to the Mall on our way out of town.  Check my business FaceBook page Later today or Early Evening!!

I am taking a Beautiful Black Distressed Dining Table $125.00

Gray Distressed Credenza, not exactly like the one I took before but..about the same size.  $55.00

A Pair of Beautiful Vintage (rewired) Crystal Lamps..Large  $45.00 each

A Pair of Gray Distressed Vintage Tables $38.00 each

A few more small things..but thought if you were out and about that you might want to stop by Old South Antique Mall.  The booth pretty well emptied again this week so.. this is will be it until the end of next week unless my work schedule slows a little.

Remember you can have a Warm and Welcoming Home with out spending a Ton!!  I can help!!

Call, Text or Email!!  Check my Business Face Book Page for Photos later today or early evening...
https://www.facebook.com/pages/K-Gilbert-Designs-Unique-Finds/151495718238899

Get out and enjoy this weather....we will!!

K



No comments: