Thursday, July 5, 2012

Well Here I am and it is the beginning of July and I haven't posted in a while again.  Things have been so hectic.  After knee surgery in April, I actually took the 6 weeks off and with Lupus it turned into more time off.  But I went back to work and have been busy.

I have neglected my booth at Old South and expect to remedy that this weekend !!

I also have tons of things for all you do it yourself-ers!  So what are you looking for?  I have just about 1 of everything and anything you can think of!

I have a few photos and all of you know me and can simply email or text and I will be happy to tell you if I have it and the pricing.


This is a 100 year old Farm House Dough Bowl!!  Very large at 17 inches around.  I love it, but I have my grand mothers and storage for me is always an issue in an Old House!! $75 and for those of you that have searched these are hard to find and VERY EXPENSIVE!!

It is a Lovely OLD Piece!!

Vintage Blue Jar, Mexico $40
$25, I have 2 actually!!
Vintage Wooden Rocking Horse, All Original Paint $40
Large 8 Quart Roseville USA Bowl $40
I have this Vintage  
China Cabinet,  Can be Painted or Left Natural
It is all original, with the wood shelves with the grooves for plates.  Needs cleaning, it has been in storage!
$125
This is a beautiful piece, I bought it for myself but I just do not have the time to paint it the way I want!!  My loss your gain.  These go for much, much more!!  This is what I have in it!

Ok, I will post more as I come to them...But remember just ask if you are looking for anything!!  
If I take this China Cabinet to Old South, it will be more!!

Take Care and try to stay cool!!
K

No comments: