Friday, April 2, 2010

Last update with a few more photos.....Huge Sale Saturday, April 3 @ 7 1102 Baywood Road Chapelwood, Dothan, Al

Hi Folks!  This is the last update, a few photos and to let you know I have a couple of items to work on and get ready for the sale.


My husband is putting a a great old window and shelves on an already great Potting Table, I will have a coffee table looking wonderful and finish an upholstered bench.  Along with all the other "stuff"...and this should be an amazing sale.  This kind I would want to shop....wait I don't shop to resale anymore!!!

A Small Farm Table, 3 Ft X 4Ft 4 inches.  Cheap.  All reclaimed boards....great for your kitchen or a covered porch area. 


Nice Patina.....Cheap!!!







A pair of these Great Old Chairs....Cheap!!











Boxes  and Baskets of stuff...A Pair of English Twin Headboards Peaking out from behind the seat for an upholstered Bench.











One of the many copper pieces










An upholstered Bench with New Fabric











A Coffee Table with 2 drawers....I did not clean it up yet.  On my list today!!!
Make sure you go to the post after this one to see other pieces I updated the blog with yesterday.

REMEMBER...NO EARLY BIRDS!!!  THERE ARE 3 OF US PULLING THINGS OUT AND WORKING TO GET ALL THIS READY FOR YOU .

Please come see us Saturday...this is a HUGE Sale!  You will not be disappointed!!!!

Stay in touch!!

No comments: