Sunday, April 18, 2010

Love the Weather....Makes me want to be Creative!!

Good Sunday Spring afternoon to everyone!!  Today was a gorgeous day so Thomas and I just played with "stuff"!!  I have a couple of things for you, hope you like them.  Also if there is something that you would like to see us build...let me know!  Thanks for all the feedback from my last post.  I really love knowing you are out there and visit my blog!!
 A Primitive Bench Made from Great Old Lumber and just Shabby enough for the Back Door, a Place to Rest your Plants on or Take off your Shoes...Under a Window or even as a Coffee Table.  It measures 48 L x 17 H x 10 Deep. The Bench is Priced $20
  A little closer look!!  The Crate on top is great for storage, to catch shoes at the back door or just display!! The Crate is $10

I love the old crates...so much character!!

The "retro fab" has a great distressed finish.  I can see this on a shelf with your wonderful collection or in the Kitchen to let everyone know...You Love Retro and You are Fabulous!!! $10


The sign measures 15 inches long and 3 1/2 inches in width.



We sold all the other Window Boxes...this is for a client for his Fresh Herbs!!  But what about this for the Beach!!  Window Boxes are $25.
Beach Chic is a weathered piece of wood that measures 18 inches long and 3 1/2 inches wide.  $10
Yep!!!  Fabulous!!  This is great for ANYWHERE!!! $6
Perch on a Shelf, A Fab Bathroom ....It Says It All!!











Well...that is my Sunday Afternoon of playing.  Let me know what you think!  I have a project in the works.  Should have it finished within the next couple of days for one of my special followers Luca!!

Please!!  Please Leave Comments!  I love to read your thoughts!!

I am here to help...just a phone call, email or text away!!

Stay in Touch,

K

1 comment:

SassySisterVintage said...

Hi Kay, really cute stuff. I especially like that retro fab sign....i like that "font". Looks like y'all were having a great time together.