Friday, June 25, 2010

Is it already Friday???

Well...seems another week has passed me by and Friday has arrived.  I was just browsing the wide world of the Net and found this Simply, yet oh so beautiful Room in Colors of the Season!  Red, White and Blue!!  As we fast approach the Birthday of our Nation, I wanted to say hello to all my followers and to tell them Thanks for reading and sharing with me.

I have been under the weather for a week...home bound...bed bound!  So bored, I need to be up and out.  I am so sorry that I haven't worked on my blog or gotten my booth together.  This summer flu hit me like a ton of bricks.  I am better today but...first day without fever in a week.  So...I will do my very best to get a few things done this weekend .  I also will try and promise to be settled at Old South by the 15th of July.  It really was my intention to have already been there.  I will have a super..duper sale once I am settled!!

Thanks Luca for checking on me, To Donna for making sure I am still breathing and for all those emails and phone calls unanswered..... I will call, I will email and Yes... I will be as good as new very soon.  Thanks everyone.

Happy Day, Happy Friday and Happy Almost 4th of July!

Take Care, Stay Cool and Stay in Touch...
K

1 comment:

Trudy said...

That is the sweetest little cottage Kay, I love it and agree with all you said. Also, the blue & white room is a dream!! Love them both, thank you so much for sharing. I hope that you feel better soon! Take care! Trudy