Sunday, September 18, 2011

Added some things at my Booth inside Old South Antique Mall Today

I added a couple of things today at my booth inside Old South Antique Mall.  A Great Gray distressed 6 Drawer Chest.  Perfect for a Buffet, Foyer Piece or even beside the bed.    Solid Wood $75.00.  The Mirror is done to Match $30.  Or use it in another location!!   SOLD
A Little Closer Look...Shop Early for Best Selections.  These pieces sell quickly and everything I have is one of a kind.
Cute Table to seat 4.  It has a Stained Solid Wood Top and Vanilla Distressed Legs.  All Solid Wood $75
The Chairs are just Odds and Ends...but Cute odds and ends!   SOLD
Better look at the legs
Lots of  New Letters in Different Sizes.  I continue to sell out every week...They are a great affordable way to Decorate.  Notice the Cute Birds?  These are so sweet, on clear acrylic in Black so they take on the color of your wall.  $8.00 each.  These are in Black.  I can do them in other colors as well.  SOLD
Cute !!
Just to show you each one.  I love them !!
This is another great piece of Art..A Vine or Twig Motif . $8.00 each as well.  This one is in Black
More Letters


This is a W
Take home this Lovely French Chair for just $99
Vintage Table $50
The Fabric Basket is Newly Stocked
Restocked the Vintage Door Knob and Furniture Hardware Basket as well.
This is a Really big O!!    SOLD

I really, really appreciate your business.  I am trying to keep the booth stocked...trying!!!.


Remember you can have a warm and welcoming home with out spending a ton...I can help!!! 

Shop early for Best Selections!!

Take Care,
K

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Kay, love the tall candle sticks on the gray chest. How much for the pair? Also, there is a table beside the gold chair. Looks to be a half table with wood & iron, am I correct. My friend is still looking for something like this. If so, how much? Got mom home so maybe I will have a chance to get working on everything again. Thanks