Sunday, September 11, 2011

A few New Things!! Thanks so much for your Patronage!!

Thanks so very much for your Patronage! I enjoy the emails from all of you and the comments.  I love that you love the things I have...remember to let me know what kind of things you are looking for and I will try to find them for you or have that paint finish..

I added a few things today and will to do some through the week...
Ok, you all seem to LOVE all the Letters I put in the Booth.  I sell out weekly.  Look High...I added these great red letters.  Sold separately for $15 each.

This is a great Vintage Sturdy Chair for $15...Great for a desk or at a kitchen table with a mixture of chairs and colors. SOLD


This is a new piece this week.  A Distressed Grey console Table.  The doors open and it has storage inside.  Would be great in a Foyer, bedside a bed even as a bar.  More photos to follow.  SOLD

The Carved Pieces on the Front are Original.  Great Solid, Sturdy Piece!!  Love, Love the Grey!!
A little closer....

The Details of the lamp are amazing too!  Silk Shade in with a hint of Green, the lamp is glazed with Black, great effect!  The lamp is $35
 The console is $55...a really good price!

Added a mirror to the Door $12

Check out the Vanilla distressed Needle Point Bench!!
More big bold Letters...$10 each!!
Did you notice the Gilded Gold Base?  Just add Glass.  Great Table!!
 A Smaller "B" $5.00
I have tons of interesting little things scattered all around the booth.

A Peek down the way...
This Basket is FILLED with Wonderful Antique Door Knobs, Antique Locks, Vintage Furniture Handles and Knobs...all kinds of great things!!
This is a Great Antique Level...I would love to see this as ART on the wall!!
Very Cool Umbrella Stand, Copper and Brass!!
Too Cute Baskets!!
This a Beautiful and Sweet Sampler..

 Did you miss this Vanilla distressed Magazine Table...It is ON SALE!!   SOLD THE GOLD CHAIR ALSO SOLD

And I really love this little French Side Table!!  SOLD




If things are not marked down...take 15% off anything over $20...but only through the 15th.  Then I will be redoing the entire booth.  Shop early for the best sections.

PS...I refilled the Fabric Basket today with some wonderful things.

Remember you can have a Warm and Welcoming home with out spending a ton...I Can Help!!!
Call, Text or Email!!

Take Care,
K

No comments: