Friday, September 9, 2011

This is one of the many projects that has kept me SO busy!!

 Welcome!  This is the Front door and the View as you enter.
 This is a Gorgeous Green distressed Console Which fills the space Beautifully!
 The Details are amazing!
 My clients love the Comfortable European Feel and I tried my best to give it to them in Furniture as well as the Accessories.
 This lamp is big, but it had to be so as not to be overshadowed by the console.  It is a Warm Bronze with a touch of red undertones and I added a Natural Burlap Lamp to finish it.
 The Art Brings the Outside in and warms the entire space.
 The Formal Dining Room is just off the Foyer and we needed it to be the Star of the house..so a few more details were added here. Notice the Curve of the chairs, the wonderful scrumptious feel.
 The Chandelier is too die for.
 The Drapes are Formal Embellished with wonderful Drooping Fringe.  The Stripes help to make the
rooms tall, ceilings feel even taller!!
 The Table needed a Wow feeling and this does just that!  The wonderful Runner has the Stripe of the Drapery and the Heavy Print of the chairs and the small details of the double sided napkins.  I always feel that details are what make a room special.  The icing on the cake.
 This photo does not do this very large piece art justice.  This is Gorgeous.
 This is a Beautiful Black Corner Cabinet.  It has a Shell Cut top and I added mirror on the Shelves to reflect the Beautiful Crystal of the homeowners.  Excuse my photography skills, this piece has the same Gilded Gold Painting as the Center Piece Container.
 This piece of art is hung between the Dining Room and Open Floor Plan Family Area.
 The Family Room is Comfortable with a Caramel Leather Sectional.  We just added pillows in all the colors of the home to help with the flow.
 The built ins were just calling for some "stuff" and I love "stuff"...Again, it is the details that add the interest.
 Another angle
 One of the built ins.
 Don't you love this art with the Distressed Mirror??
 The other built in and take a look at this Chair.  The straight lines, the Chocolate was just what was needed with all the black.

 A close up of the built in (the homeowners need to fill the frames) and another scene in the distressed Mirror Frame. The Urns are Antique Agate and there is a clock to match.
 Did you notice the Artwork over the Sofa??  A Door Turned sideways with some painting and then I distressed it with Charcoal.
 Mr. Homeowner had a matching caramel chair and ottoman. 
 A close up of the Beautiful Chair.
 This is a half round metal piece in a green with black distress. It plays of the foyer and helps with the comfortable easy feeling the homeowners love.
 I Choose a Pair of these Heavy Spheres to flank the TV.  A Big Black Box (TV) seems to be a necessity, but we can always find a way to soften it.
 The Kitchen...Yummy European!! The Chandelier is Black Wrought Iron.  The table is a mixture of Dark Pecan and Black. 
 The curtains are Raw Gold Linen and a Black Paisley with Reds, Golds and Greens.
 This side of the kitchen I took the opportunity to really showcase the Beautiful stoneware of the homeowners.
 Another view...
 I added the mirrors in the cabinetry to really make it all pop.


 I made sure to pay attention to the top of the cabinets!
 A great Wine Rack in the Pecan and Black just adds more depth.


 A close up of some of the Art I chose.
The Homeowners everyday ware was great for the color palette!

 The Center piece of the Kitchen Table is a wonderful piece of Heavy pottery and I just added some of the custom napkins.    Wrapped in great napkin rings makes them art.
 A close up of the fabrics in the drapes and napkins.  
 A yummy piece of Pottery!
 I love this Rusty piece!!
I took all the light fixtures down and painted them Black..an instant update!!
 What is up the stairs??
 A perfect Man Cave!!
 This was the old Kitchen set...perfect for those friendly card games!!
And the icing on his room...the Black Houndstooth  Window seat...The most comfortable place in the room!!


I would love your feedback...I love to make things pretty!!

Remember you can have a Warm and Welcoming Home without spending a Ton....I can Help!!

Call , Text or Email!!

Take Care,
K

2 comments:

Sabrina Bean said...

OMGoodness!!!This is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!Makes me want to clear EVERYTHING out of my house for you to come decorate!!!

Kay Gilbert said...

Well Sabrina...I know where you live!! Just give me a call. Thanks so much! I love my job!!!