Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy Holidays!!

Well, it has come to that time.....sad for me but I am closing my booth as of December 15, 2009.  It has been so much fun meeting all of you wonderful people.  But, It takes dedication and hard work.And....  I am very busy decorating your homes and cannot dedicate the time I need in my booth. The time it deserves.  I feel it has to be just perfect, but I need your homes to be perfect also!

I will continue to post my blog, provide you with before and after projects.  With clients permission, I will show you many new designs.  I look forward to seeing you all soon.

My booth at Old South is 40% off everythingBut the last day is December 15th,

I will continue to find that perfect piece and repurpose it for its next life.  I never know what I might happen upon.  I will continue to show you all my great finds and maybe you will love something I have.  If so, call or email and we will set up a time for you to see it in person.

Thanks to all of you for your patronage.  Now...lets get busy on your home or work space!!!

Merry Chistmas!!!

Kay

No comments: