Friday, December 18, 2009

Merry Christmas and the Very Best of the New Year to All!!

Hi Everyone!  Just wanted to keep you updated on whats going on with me!  I am looking forward to a Wonderful Christmas with my family and then beginning a NEW Chapter in my life.  I have been in Antique Malls for years but have decided sadly to close up shop.  It was a sad day but, I am really busy in your homes and businesses and felt I  really need to give you all the attention you deserve.  I will be updating my blog each week with new fabulous finds and great repurposed pieces.  I have a storage unit full and I will just redo and add my "touch" to everything.  I will also be forwarding great decorating ideas and wonderful tips.

Remember you can have a wonderful Warm Home and not break the bank!!!  I can help you!  I am only a phone call or email away.....

Grey is the New Chocolate Brown in 2010.  Wonderful with Black and Ebony.  Sophisticated and Sleek with Yellow.  Absolutely Serene with Blues.

Stay Warm, Stay Dry and Please Stay in Touch!!!

Kay

No comments: