Thursday, December 31, 2009

Romantic Design.....What is your Interpretation ?


Romantic is many times confused with Shabby Chic. Romantic is Feminine, Delicate, even Sophisticated...Sensual.


Look at this Beautiful Chest, this Room.  It fits all the Categories. The Details on the Chest, the Crystal Mirror, The Feminine Touches in the Drapery and Paint.



BUT, Romantic doesn't have to incorporate every aspect.....You can Define YOUR Romantic....

I am always surprised when I hear people talk about "How Much" they paid for an item.  I am happiest when I find something wonderful for one of my clients that we paid "So Little" for !!!

In this New Year remember it is not always "How Much" your things cost, but "How Well" they Blend with all your other "Treasures".  How Well they Play off each other and how Comfortable YOU are with them !

I am only a phone call or email away....I can help you define your style, even on a budget.

Have a Fantastic New Year!!
K

2 comments:

Notconcerned said...

I'll say romantic.

Cyndi Cooper said...

Looks great Kay! Hope you and yours have an wonderful 2010!Cyndi