Thursday, May 27, 2010

Goodies from Our Junkin Trip...I am Just Getting Started!!!

Well I have started going through some of the things that I found last weekend on our Junkin Trip!!  I really got more than I thought I did.  I have a little of this, some of that and lots of just Stuff!

I love this little Stool.  Vintage and worn.  Sturdy and Loved.  It is the perfect height beside a chair to stack all those books you want to read or in the bathroom for all the magazines you pour over for ideas. Or....


Stack a Small Chest or a Vintage Box or even an Old Crate and use as a Side Table with a Lamp.

It can work in many different places.....$20




I fell in Love with the Lines of this Desk.  A Small Ladies Knee Hole Desk...So Very Cottage!  I had this green left over from someone's Nursery and I thought...Yes!!  Sweet Light Mossy Green.  Works for a Little Girls Room, a Sun Room, A Ladies Writing Desk...Beachie Decor or even Traditional.   It is just so cute. It measures, 30 inches Tall, 40 inches across and 18 inches in Width.  $60

Just Shabby enough, All Original Handles and Lots of Storage. 


Maybe this gives you a little better idea of the color...It is not a mint green.  Moss and olive, warm and cool.

I love this Old Primitive Bench.  I know it has helped many folks to paint their trim or provided a seat to work on a project.  I am always drawn to the old benches.  I know they have so many stories to tell.
A Side View, Just tattered enough.  Great for a Seat or a step up.
$24

The little signs are just something I was playing around with a while back...If you want a sign I have a friend.  Go and Visit Tingle Lane Primitives. 







Donna fills custom orders..http://tinglelaneprimitives.blogspot.com





I just finished this Chest today also.  It is the color of Sweet Cream Butter with just a hint of White.  It Has all the original Handles...and Provides much needed storage in any room!


It is not Yellow...Really Sweet Creamy Butter...

A little closer Look.  It Measures 44 inches high, 30 inches across and 17 1/4 in Depth.  A Really Great Piece at only $60.00

Well That is all I have for now but....stay tuned, don't go too far....I have so much more to show you!

I love doing this work.  It is so fulfilling...The Re-purposing of pieces Makes me happy, keeps the landfills empty and hopefully affords all of you a way to have the things you need at much more affordable price than buying new. 

I am only a Phone Call, Email or Text away!  Please Stay in Touch....Try to Stay Cool and Enjoy Family and Friends.

Please Be Careful on this Long Memorial Day Weekend!!

Talk to You Soon...
K

No comments: