Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy Friday!! More Stuff.......

I promised I got lots of things on my Junkin Trip....and here is a taste of some of the things.  If there is something that you like or would like to know more about, please do not hesitate to ask.  If you leave me a question here on the blog I will answer, I Promise.  If you want a closer look or photo send me an email and I will be happy to send you a few closer shots!

With that said I will high light a few things and then a few more tomorrow .  And, I still have more to come.....

What do you think about this perfect Cottage Green Table??  I Love It!!  It has a drawer, nice spindle legs and the best part is it is only $35....Yep that is all.


A little better shot, it measures 25 1/2 inches in height, 15 inches in Depth and 15 inches in width.
Supper Sweet!  Perfect to Rest Beside the bed or Perch between a Pair of Chairs.

This Vintage Trunk is Small.  These are really hard to come by and the details are wonderful. It measures 13 1/2 inches in Height, 26 1/2 inches in Length and 13 inches in Depth.

Original Clasp. .  I have many  shots of this piece ..just ask.  $60 for this Treasure!!
 I guess you can tell I love this color...well it just seems to fit these pieces.  This is a child's Bench.  But, It is Heavy, So Sturdy and look at the details. It looks like a child size Pew... It Measures 31 inches tall, 11 inches in Depth and 24 inches across...

Great Lines...Just Shabby enough  $35
A Lovely Vintage Mirror with so much Detail, 1950's I think.  So Shabby in White with Faded Gold Details.  Ready to Hang, it measures 37 1/4 inches Tall and 28 1/4 inches across
This really does not do it justice...It has details on the side and the bottom....Just lovely $50


I will leave you with just a few shots of groupings....
Remember to be Safe Over This Long labor Day Weekend!

Many , Many Thanks to all of you.  The chest and Desk from yesterday have already found a New Home.

Don't go Too Far ....I will begin to separate some of these things tomorrow and Show Case a Few more of the Larger Items .

Remember to leave us your comments ...We Love to Hear Your Thoughts !! Try to Stay Cool...K

No comments: