Saturday, May 29, 2010

It is Saturday...And Yes I am still Going Through all the Treasures!!

Ok, Who doesn't need a Rail Road Crossing Sign??   I love it!  Game Room?  Lake House....Your Personal Shed??  I couldn't pass it up!    Thomas, Mitchell and Nancy all looked at me with the same face "What the Heck are you thinking"??  A Great conversation Piece....and anyone that knows me, knows I love to conversate.  Is that a word?  Oh well...I like to Talk!!


Yep...Faded just enough!  I have a wire attached to the back.  Nice and sturdy, Ready to Hang!!  ~$45.00~


Wonderful Old Crate.  Love, Love an Old Crate .  Great Table, Great for Storage....Think about your Cabin , insert a Small Tin Wash Tub and serve your Beer!  Primitive house??  Great for Towel Storage.  College Student...Book Shelf.   Yes, I love old crates.
~$22.00~


Side View....Great Crate! And Speaking of Crates....
 This Crate has a New Life. The bottom has been removed and pieces of other crates have created a Wall Shelf.  Or a Book Shelf.  Painted in a Yellow/Green and Faded Chippy Paint.  Another one of those things I needed. 
 Just too cute to leave behind ~ $14.00~

A Shelf? A Planter? It Works for both. So Charming with all of its details.  I told my entire Crew...This has Potential...OODLES of Charm!!
See it is Great this Way too.  I had it laying across the big Coffee Table in my post from Yesterday and it is great for display!  I covet this...I don't even know why.  But Someone needs to buy this and let me hang it in their home and accessorize it.  Love it!!
~$45.00~
Another Precious Little Stool.  Not as dark as the other one but sturdy and Cute.
It is in good shape.  Many uses.  Perfect for a step up.  A Child's Room.  Painted or Natural ~$22.00~


Remember if you see something in any of the shots that I didn't mention..just ask.  I will get it all listed individually at some point.  Or I have it all displayed in my storage unit.  As I finish it we take it and leave it until it finds it's new home.  Come browse.  I have things that I just haven't put on here.

I am only a Phone Call, Text or Email Away....Try to Stay Cool.  Spend Some Family Time and Remember those Brave Men and Women who are Defending our Great Nation.  Remember Those that have given their Lives for OUR Freedom.  

Happy Memorial Day!!

Stay in Touch !
K

No comments: